Dalesdown is a Christian camping, conference and residential activity centre, part of Family Foundations Trust, a Christian charity based in West Sussex. The centre is located in quiet and beautiful surroundings, and has been providing facilities to schools, Churches and groups working with children and young people from this site since 1991.
Dalesdown is situated in 8 acres of ground, surrounded by farmland and set in the heart of the Sussex countryside, with beautiful views over the South Downs National Park, Dalesdown is the ideal venue for your next school or Church event.
The Dalesdown residential facilities are provided for use by schools, church groups and youth groups, whilst the conference facilities and grounds are available to day visitors.
At Dalesdown we can offer self catered residential or day visit packages offering
- a large, well appointed conference room seating up to 80 people
- Medium sized conference room seating 30 - 50 people, with outdoor patio area
- a small conference or break out room for up to 10 people
- Sports Hall, with equipment for indoor football, netball and basketball and much more..
- free Wi-Fi (access controlled by group leader)
- a large restaurant area which can be used for your event on a catered or self catering basis
- fully equipped kitchen and servery area
up to fourteen modern comfortable bedrooms, most of which provide bunk style acommodation, and allow for up to 64 guests (4 en-suite rooms for leaders and teachers)
- parking for up to 60 cars
- single level access and disabled toilet facilities
- 8 acres of land including children's playground, adventure trail, bonfire area, five a side football pitch, volleyball, basketball, & crazy golf
- Popular new Petanque pitch
- New for 2012.. Walking guides, offering walks in the country direct from our site, from 45 minutes to a couple of hours
We offer catered options for meetings and small events, and can provide contact with local independent caterers who will be happy to discuss catering for your residential visit. Whether you are looking for accommodation to run a business meeting, Church meeting, retreat, team building event or a children's or youth holiday, our experienced team will be happy to help you to plan your time at Dalesdown.
Situated just off the A24 half way between Horsham & Worthing near the village of Dial Post you can find us by following the directions on the ‘Getting to Dalesdown’ page of our website.
Family Foundations Trust is a registered charity No: 284006